P.O. Box 4123 Yankee Hill CA 95965 US
ARREST VIRGINIA'S DOMESTIC ENEMIES
1) VA ATTORNEY GENERAL MARK HERRING
2) VA GOVERNOR RALPH NORTHAM
FOR VIOLATIONS OF: U.S. CONST. ART. 6, CL. 2, RATIFIED
CONVENTION AGAINST CORRUPTION
Signed 9 Dec. 2003 Entry Into Force 30 Oct. 2006
Article 1. Statement Of Purpose
(c) To promote integrity, accountability and proper management of public affairs and public property.
Article 8. Codes Of Conduct For Public Officials
1. In order to fight corruption, each State Party shall promote, inter alia, integrity, honesty and responsibility among its public officials, in accordance with the fundamental principles of its legal system.
2. In particular, each State Party shall endeavour to apply, within its own institutional and legal systems, codes or standards of conduct for the correct, honourable and proper performance of public functions
Article 9. Public Procurement And Management Of Public Finances
2. Each State Party shall, in accordance with the fundamental principles of its legal system, take appropriate measures to promote transparency and accountability in the management of public finances. Such measures shall encompass, inter alia:
(a) Procedures for the adoption of the national budget;
(b) Timely reporting on revenue and expenditure;
(c) A system of accounting and auditing standards and related oversight;
(d) Effective and efficient systems of risk management and internal control;
(e) Where appropriate, corrective action in the case of failure to comply with the requirements established in this paragraph.
Article 13. Participation Of Society
(a) Enhancing the transparency of and promoting the contribution of the public to decision-making processes;
(b) Ensuring that the public has effective access to information;
(c) Undertaking public information activities that contribute to nontolerance of corruption, as well as public education programmes, including school and university curricula;
(d) Respecting, promoting and protecting the freedom to seek, receive, publish and disseminate information concerning corruption. That freedom may be subject to certain restrictions, but these shall only be such as are provided for by law and are necessary:
(i) FOR RESPECT OF THE RIGHTS OR REPUTATIONS OF OTHERS
As if Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s wholesale attack on law-abiding gun owners wasn’t enough, the disgraced public official and his Michael Bloomberg-bought allies in the General Assembly now want the state’s hard-working taxpayers to foot the bill for their unconstitutional schemes.
The budget bill (HB30) includes an appropriation of a quarter million dollars to carry out a host of gun control measures that Northam and his anti-gun allies hope to enact.
The $250,000 is appropriated to the Corrections Special Reserve Fund in order to provide for the increase in the operating cost of adult correctional facilities resulting from the enactment of gun control measures.
Among the enumerated laws that this allocation is meant to fund is a ban on commonly-owned semi-automatic firearms, the criminalization of private firearms transfers, and gun confiscation orders issued without due process.